Looking for a quick and easy professional Videomaker? Did you know making a professional video does not have to be difficult or require a lot of skill and time to do? I am going to show you today How you can create a video quick and easy with InVideo easy professional videomaker. And I will give you my Top 10 Tips to how to use Invideo effectively to market your business.
Before you read the rest of my post I want to inform you according to the best online practices with information that may be important to you:
Affiliate disclaimer: This post contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission at no extra cost to you if you should click through and make a purchase.
Third party disclaimer: We are not legally responsible for what happens when you click on third party links because we have no control over third parties websites, content, functionality or security and can not be held responsible for any technical or other damage to your device such as computer, mobile or tablet used when clicking on a link to connect to other platforms, download material, install, modify or distribute any material, software or other.
Earnings and result disclaimer: Programs or products mentioned in this post that involve earning money will not work for everyone and there is no guarantee for success because there are too many factors that influence the results such as skills, circumstances and knowledge that we have no control over. Our Intention is to provide you with good potential opportunities and tools that can be helpful to your success.
All views and opinions expressed in posts on are my own and not Affiliate Partners views or opinions. Projections in this post are not endorsements.
Why making videos?
Just think about it – when you are online looking for a product or service online you tend to look at those who can offer you some visual information as well. Am I right? I know I like to see a mix of text and visuals whether it is Video or info graphics.
Today people watch video more than ever before, because it is easy and more fun to watch a video. That is just how it is. People today are more visual than they have ever been. It is important to be aware of this fact when you have a website online. A website is your online office and a huge online asset. Video will not go away. It will stay. Almost everyone have a mobile with a video recorder and can upload videos at any time to their social media. They have access to You Tube and a lot of other visual media.
However making professional videos using video editors demand some more skills.
What if I told you that you do not need any skills to use InVideo? Invideo is an easy videomaker as well as a more professional tool that will help you create professional videos for your website, YouTube channel, Social media.
Just take a look here:
What is InVideo Easy professional Videomaker?
InVideo is an easy Professional cloud based videomaker. Read more about Invideo in my review.
How to make professional Videos with InVideo
It is easy to make professional videos with InVideo. There are plenty of free templates and templates you can buy for a small amount of money too. Find out more here
You can record your own voice or use a voice over.
Watch the short video I made about invideo with a robotic voice over here
How to make video for a website
InVideo is great for making promo videos about your website, mini reviews and mini articles as well as more in depth tutorials about a topic you are addressing on your website.
Top 10 tips to use Invideo effectively
1. Choose a plan and Create a video in InVideo
2. Upload it to your YouTube channel
3. Embed the video on your website.
4. Share your videos to Pinterest with a link to your website
5.Share your videos to Twitter with a link to your article or review
6. Share your videos on Facebook and linked in to get more traffic to your website
7. Share your videos on Instagram and Tik Tok to reach other audience and get more traffic
8. Create a free account on Webtalk and Share your videos to Webtalk and earn money on it while connecting with new audience.
9. Share your videos in a newsletter to make your newsletters more creative.
10. Re-use your videos in different ways and on as many social platforms you have.
After I started doing this I noticed I got a lot more traffic from You Tube and Google as well.
Invideo Free plan – Get it now!
Invideo Business – Get it now!
Invideo Unlimited – Get it now!
Invideo unique plan – Want a Unique plan?
A few things before you pop off
Thank you for reading my whole article. I hope you found it helpful.
1. Would you be so kind and share this post with someone who might need to hear this?
2. Subscribe to my newsletter in the sidebar if you want to receive updates and regularly tips from me.
3. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
4. Let me know in the comments below which one of the tips you hold a button on and why you choose this tips